Thursday, February 12, 2026

An Event of February 12, 2026

Today is Thursday, February 12.   


Abraham Lincoln was born February 12, 1809.   The Space Alien believes this would be a good day to discuss this famous president and his many accomplishments.  


February 12 is also the birthday of Charles Darwin.  

I wish we could have talked about that!


Other famous things happened on February 12 which are easily found online.


But today, February 12, 2026, my son J and his wife A were here, to visit me, not to discuss Abraham Lincoln, or Charles Darwin, or any other famous historical events, but to to scold me!


Taking a shower is what they were scolding me about!

There is a shower right in my bathroom and I use it every few days.  More than that is irritating and I really do not need it. 


But all they wanted to talk about was taking a shower. 


                                                    ###